Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

mY Hph0ne RingT0ne - Heaven by F.T Island

Below(bottom of page) is my hphone Ringtone rygt now..

A song called Heaven by F.T Island..Theme song 4 K-drama series. But i don know wat d drama is. I just like dis song..dis music.! I enjoy it.

  • Who is F.T Island.?
  • I don kn0w them.
  • I try to find out detail about them. They hv a cute face but too young 4 me!.hehe
  • To me ~ their songs are nice to me. Have to try listen its.!


F.T. Island (Korean: 에프티 아일랜드), Five Treasure Island, or FTI, is the name of the band . The name F.T. Island stands for 'Five Treasure Island', each of the five members being a treasure.[1] The band's official color is yellow, and their fans carry yellow flags known as "pentasticks." Their debut album, Cheerful Sensibility, was the sixth best-selling album of 2007 in South Korea. Their official fanclub is "Primadonna".

How can their official fanclub named Primadonna.? Is it dis word Primadonna hv the same words n meaning in Malay language.? I'm sure. I hv to asked them. F.T Island was scheduled comes to Malaysia last yr. But it's was cancelled. No reason.

Btw, if they want make a concert here, who will come.? I don think so they hv many a lot of fan here..

No comments: