Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

~L0ve at da !st Sight~

Back to my previous time..i can't remmber WHY, HOW and Bcoz 0f What, i accept his proposal on dat time.. I did't love him dat time..
When he comes to me, then asked to me a lot of questions.. name of my lecturer, what class, what course~How can i closed wif him.?~

but.. i'm happy and i think, that's the best2 words for my hearing. Me ~ its a love at the first sight~. He doesnt know when or why or how its happen. He already loves me when he wake up!.. DID i believe?!! of course not for a long time. But now, after almost 6years..i believed.hehe!!

ANyway..l0ve is not easy. Love is learning, sharing and try to accept bad or gud the partner.
Almost 6 years, i hv learn many things. ~We - kita tidak hidup utk diri sndiri~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

w0w.....o.0
this is really sweet..
i w0nder how b0th of you maintain your relati0nship for a long tyme.....tips, perhaps? =)

Misa-chan said...

tips!..?
MayB, paTienT,.!
i'm lucky coz he's more patient than Me!. ^-^