Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~im going..~

I'm going to tell about my wknd..
Wat i hv done in my kampung..
#1. at the night, went to the beach for fishing..but 'air surut lagi'. So, can't catch the fish. I just 'buat unggun api' then back to the home.. I miss so much smell of the beach.. So many stars that night..
#2. on the sunday, i make visit to my friends house. First, Nadiah's house. Visit her and her's baby. Nadiah and me then make visit to Daya. Seeing Daya and her baby. Daya's baby smaller than Nadiah's baby. Btw, Nadiah's baby is a boy. Daya's baby is a girl.
#3. on the monday..(i'm on leave).
I went to Pejabat Agama for my wedding prosedur. ~Went for sumbit 'Permohonan Kebenaran Berkahwin' form. I went wif my mom.. Drop by to Pekan Msjid Tnh bcause my mom nk bli something.
#4. at the night..went to my third elder sister for watch my korean drama. I catched the prawn in the aquarium to make fried prawns. Effect ~ i got allergic.
#5. Back to KL. Heavy rain.. SO, bertolak lambat dari rumah pagi tue..
#6. Jumaat ni ada final exam.. Tension nie..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u r getting married?
w0w...c0ngrats!!
*huGs*

Misa-chan said...

yup..
in jun..
hey,.thx..wish me to be a gud wife.!

Unknown said...

i n0e u will....=)