Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 iMp0rTant tHinGs..

i'll back h0met0wn dis saTurday..\

mY fren weddinG(we are fren since child)..(from preliminary+primary+secondary+college). I still can't believe dat i study wif her at same college.. It's look like we are a partner(bes fren..). Don't.. We are not.. We are people who are know each other only..
Many things happened on our journey..but i don think dat she is my best fren. Friendship must happen without prejudice+honest+care+..and we will not say 'we are bestfrens.'.. Friendship like love.. It can't describe wif words..

since dis saturday is a Big Day[she is princess] for her, i'll come utk meraikannya.. I want to see husband.And she will do the same thing on my wedd..[that is a main point.] hehehe.

The 2nd things is..congratulation to my internet's friend..Suraya, on her graduation..
Wish u all the best in wat anything u do.. ^-^
Ganbatte...!!

No comments: